Meeting IGP 13 novembre 2010

We did a beautiful photo-meeting last saturday in Bari, my city! From the flickr group Italian Girl Photographers:
Daniela Errico
Mariangela Martina
Francesca Male
Valentina Angiuli
and me!

Mariangela and Daniela




Rainbow bird


Francesca


Mariangela Daniela and Francesca trying to photograph birds xD




Mariangela through my prism


Francesca through my prism


Francesca photographer flies in to the light xD


Francesca Mariangela and Daniela


Francesca Mariangela and Daniela - 2


Daniela's tiredness face tryinng to wake up with coffee


Mariangela *-*


Drinking coffee with Tiny raised xD


Valentina had come here and we took the opportunity to make the group photo.

First attempt at group photos xD (Daniela's fault! :P)


Second attempt (from left: Valentina, Daniela, Francesca, me, Mariangela)


Daniela makes note of the day to Valentina





It was an amazing day, hope to do it again, soon.(:



Bookmark and Share

Commenti